BECOME A CORPORATE FRIEND
Become a Corporate Friend of the Railway Land Wildlife Trust
Funding from our Corporate Friends is important to us and supports us in our vital work right in the heart of Lewes.
More and more companies want to support their local environment - not just as a responsibility but as good business practice. Becoming a Corporate Friend of the Railway Land can help with customer loyalty, strengthen your brand and show how much your company cares about local issues and the environment.
Becoming a Corporate Friend is a wonderful opportunity to raise your profile as a company that cares. You will also benefit from:
• Publicity on our website, newsletter and on social media
• A framed certificate with our logo
• 4 hours free use of meeting rooms at the Linklater Pavilion, subject to availability
• Receiving our newsletter three times a year and our annual report
• Invitations to our Friends’ events
• Volunteering opportunities for staff
• Ability to promote environmental sustainability as part of your social corporate responsibility
The annual cost of being a Corporate Friend depends on the size of your company:
1-5 employees £100 per annum
6-50 employees £250 per annum
51 + employees £1000 per annum
To become a Corporate Friend today, get in touch with Helen Meade at email@example.com.
A welcome pack containing their membership card, window sticker and a set of postcards
Invitations to exclusive, member-only events throughout the year
Friends-only email newsletters and monthly updates about forthcoming events
Significant discounts on all our activities, throughout the year
Becoming part of our community and helping local people re-connect with nature